You want to develop new business models as a manager, tap into emerging markets and master global challenges? In the four semesters of studying International Business and Leadership in Hamburg, you will expand your knowledge of strategic HR management and learn how to search for, develop and retain talent.
Intercultural negotiation and communication skills are an important part of your studies. During your internship or semester abroad, you'll not only expand your personal and professional horizons, but also put theory into practice.
This degree programme is an excellent choice for you if …
- You want to expand your knowledge in the field of business management after your bachelor’s degree in management.
- You are looking for leadership skills in an international context
- You want to study in English.
- You want to build up an international network during your studies.
You also get to choose between:
- 2-year option (120 ECTS)
- 1-year option (60 ECTS)
- A 1.5-year option (90 ECTS; 12 months of studies + 6-month internship) is possible upon request
- Please find more information, e.g. required Bachelor's degree for each option, in the section Admission requirements below