Centrally located and modern
Without question, it was high time for the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences to bring its programmes to the north of Germany. Since the 2020/21 winter semester, it is finally offering exciting study programmes in Hamburg as well.
The SRH Campus Hamburg is centrally located within walking distance to the spacious parks of Planten un Blomen and the picturesque Binnenalster lake with its various stores and malls. The Kontorhaus, a listed building on the Esplanade, offers state-of-the-art classrooms and modern learning labs for you to study. You are welcome to relax on our roof terrace, the library provides all the information you need for your studies and our open spaces facilitate collaborative work.
SRH Campus Hamburg Impressions
Modern and centrally located
In the centre of Hamburg, you'll find numerous options for winding down between courses or after a day of studying. You also have great options for days off around the campus. For example, the SRH Campus Hamburg is very close to:
- The Colonnades
- Gänsemarkt and the Gänsemarktpassage
The transport connections are also impressive:
- 1 minute to Stephansplatz underground station (on foot)
- 3 minutes to Gänsemarkt underground station (on foot)
- 4 minutes to Jungfernstieg underground station and suburban railway station (on foot)
- Various bus stops in the surrounding (Stephansplatz, Gänsemarkt, Dammtor, Jungfernstieg etc.)
- 3 minutes to Dammtor station (on foot)
- 20 minutes to the airport (by car)
We are a member of Logistik Initiative Hamburg e.V..