What you will learn
Your Master in Trade Management
Learn how to raise business transactions and trade relations in foreign trade to a profitable level in this study programme. By studying International Business and Leadership - Focus on Trade Management in Hamburg, you'll learn to factor in the complexity of international trade transactions and global legal principles. You'll form a deep understanding of work and action contexts and will be able to incorporate strategic logistics management into your decisions.
You will enhance your negotiation and communication skills as well as your intercultural and personal experience during a six-month internship abroad.
Your career prospects
Start a career in International Trade Management
During your studies you will acquire intercultural, leadership and negotiation skills coupled with specialist knowledge in the fields of globalisation, international law, trade operation and logistics management. Thus, you are well prepared for management positions in international trade, sales, international business development and marketing at home and abroad.
Your degree in International Business & Leadership with emphasis on Trade Management opens up a range of career paths, including:
- National and international trading companies
- Public institutions and chambers
- NGOs worldwide
Study plan International Business and Leadership Your curriculum – Focus on Trade Management
- International Business Development and Digital Intelligence 5
- Global Markets & Finance 5
- Leading an Intercultural Workforce 5
- Case Study: Business Development Case or Leading Challenge 5
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics 5
- Global Human Resource Management 5
- International Trade Globalization, Society, Environment 5
- International Trade Law and Trade Operations 5
- Strategic Logistic Management 5
- Case Study: International Trade Project 5
- Contracting and Negotiation 5
- Academic Paper Design and Writing 5
- Internship or Global Study Semester 30
- Analysing International Business (online) 5
- Master's Thesis 25
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
Please provide us with the following
- Bachelor's degree in management, business administration or similar OR non-business/management Bachelor's degree + 6 months of management experience
- Proof of English language proficiency
These are the requirements for your bachelor’s degree:
- Management-related bachelor’s degree: 3.5-year bachelor’s degree (210 ECTS) OR 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) + relevant work experience of at least 12 months.
- Non-management related bachelor degree: 3.5-year bachelor’s degree (210 ECTS) + relevant work experience of at least 6 months OR 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) + relevant work experience of at least 18 months
The following examinations and results are accepted as proof of English language proficiency:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- IELTS (academic) 6.5
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 Points
- B2 First: 173
Due to Covid-19, we currently also accept the following English tests.
- Duolingo-Test: 95 Punkte
- TOEFL Special Home Edition: min. 87 ibt
- IELTS Indicator: min. 6,5 (Overall)
You don't feel prepared yet? More information about the Academic English Preparation Course
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
- for citizens of the EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland): 800 euros per month
- for non-EU/EEA citizens: 6,450 euros per semester
Please note: The monthly tuition fee remains the same throughout the entire period of study.
There is a one-off registration fee of 500 euros (EU/EEA) / 900 euros (non-EU/EEA) at the beginning of your course, payable with the first monthly fee.
If you want to finance your studies, you have numerous options such as BAföG, the education fund of the Berlin SRH universities, education loans or the Deutschlandstipendium. You will find all the essential information on student loans and scholarships on the webpage “How to finance your studies”.
Application process and deadlines
Apply now to get your admission. You can start your studies at SRH Campus Hamburg in the summer or winter semester. Just go online and submit your application directly from our website. We will check your documents. If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to an interview to get to know you better. Participation in the selection process is free of charge.
- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in small teams through practice-oriented tasks
- You can concentrate on what is important in 5-week blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers