What you will learn
Study International Business in Hamburg
You want to develop new business models as a manager, tap into emerging markets and master global challenges? In the four semesters of studying International Business and Leadership in Hamburg, you'll expand your knowledge of strategic HR management and learn how to search for, develop and retain talent.
Intercultural negotiation and communication skills are an important part of your studies. During your internship or semester abroad, you'll not only expand your personal and professional horizons, but also put theory into practice.
Start your International Management career
This degree programme opens up a wide range of career options in a variety of industries. Hamburg has much to offer in that respect: Put your new skills in leadership and human resources management into practice in many service industries, the manufacturing industry or in one of the numerous agencies in the city. With a master’s degree in International Business & Leadership in Hamburg, you are well prepared for the ever-changing demands of the international economy.
Your degree opens up a range of career paths, including:
- International Human Resource Management
- Positions in business development
- Management positions in international companies
This degree programme is an excellent choice for you if …
- You want to expand your knowledge in the field of business management after your bachelor’s degree in management.
- You are looking for leadership skills in an international context
- You want to study in English.
- You want to build up an international network during your studies.
Study plan International Business and Leadership Your curriculum – Fast Track
- International Business Development and Digital Intelligence 5
- Global Markets & Finance 5
- Leading an Intercultural Workforce 5
- Case Study: Business Development Case or Leading Challenge 5
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics 5
- Global Human Resource Management 5
- Change Management 5
- Strategic Marketing Management 5
- Contracting and Negotiation 5
- Academic Paper Design and Writing 5
- Internship 10
- Internship 5
- Master Thesis 25
More and more general managers have a Master's degree. Due to increasing globalisation and rising demands on leadership, I would recommend the Master's programme International Business & Leadership to students with high ambitions.
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
Since this is a shortened form of study programme, these are the requirements for your bachelor’s degree:
In Management/Business Administration or similar
- Bachelor’s degree (210 ECTS)
- Or Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) + relevant work experience of at least 12 months.
- Bachelor’s degree (210 ECTS) + relevant work experience of at least 6 months
- Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) + relevant work experience of at least 18 months
The following examinations and results are accepted as proof of English language proficiency:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- IELTS (academic) 6.5
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 Points
- B2 First: 173
Due to Covid-19, we currently also accept the following English tests.
- Duolingo-Test: 95 Punkte
- TOEFL Special Home Edition: min. 87 ibt
- IELTS Indicator: min. 6,5 (Overall)
You don't feel prepared yet? More information about the Academic English Preparation Course
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
- for citizens of the EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland): 800 euros per month
- for non-EU/EEA citizens: 6,450 euros per semester
Please note: The monthly tuition fee remains the same throughout the entire period of study.
There is a one-off registration fee of 500 euros (EU/EEA) / 900 euros (non-EU/EEA) at the beginning of your course, payable with the first monthly fee.
If you want to finance your studies, you have numerous options such as BAföG, the education fund of the Berlin SRH universities, education loans or the Deutschlandstipendium. You will find all the essential information on student loans and scholarships on the webpage “How to finance your studies”.
Application process and deadlines
Apply now to get your admission. You can start your studies at SRH Campus Hamburg in the summer or winter semester. Just go online and submit your application directly from our website. We will check your documents. If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to an interview to get to know you better. Participation in the selection process is free of charge.
- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in small teams through practice-oriented tasks
- You can concentrate on what is important in 5-week blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers